“How to start a podcast?” is a question best answered by Steve Olsher, Founder of Podcast Magazine. Steve has hosted two hugely successful podcasts for over 10 years. Podcast Magazine is his newest brain child, designed to bring fans closer to their favorite hosts and shows. For those who are interested in how to start a podcast, Steve shares some solid advice, “You absolutely should get into podcasting. It’s absolutely the right thing to do to support your brand and to support your company. And be very, very focused in terms of a particular niche.”
A podcast will help establish you as the credible authority in your chosen niche. It is all about implementation. And then, there’s the question of “How do you make money podcasting?” That’s possible if you take full advantage of the medium of podcasting to generate high quality leads and turn those leads into conversations and turn those conversations into revenue/ This is the key to answering “How to make money podcasting?”
In this episode, Cheryl and Steve Olsher discuss:
- Steve’s revolution and evolution in the podcasting space.
- The ascending spiral of popularity.
- Why podcast guests can expand your wheelhouse of knowledge and elevate your business.
- Ways to pitch yourself to be a guest on a podcast show.
- Podcasting is ubiquitous in the world of business and marketing.
- Focus on a specific niche in order to establish yourself as a credible authority and generate sales leads.
- Only pitch yourself as a guest to shows you know
- Articulate the value you bring to the show’s audience.
“You absolutely should get into podcasting. It’s absolutely the right thing to do in order to support your brand and to support your company while being very, very focused in terms of a particular niche.” — Steve Olsher
Connect with Steve Olsher:
Free Resource: MyUltimateDirectory
Connect with Cheryl Hodgson: