Customer Experience is Brand Experience – Patti Mara
The customer experience when interacting with your brand serves to form the customer’s perception and opinion of a brand. Focus upon delivering a brand experience that builds a positive consumer response through a customer experience that delivers the brand’s solutions to the customer. . How customers are left after interacting with your team, is your brand in the marketplace, the customer experience. The mindsets of team members and what their role really is the real challenge. And this is for all businesses. Are your teams focused on the task of the role? Are they focusing on the results and creating a positive customer experience, a memorable brand experience.
In this episode, Cheryl and Patti Mara discuss:
- The inherent value of a thoughtfully designed and delivered customer experience.
- How Patti works with business owners and their teams to shift mindset and create solutions for their target audience.
- Customer service as a brand differentiator.
- The four steps of Patti’s “absolutions recipe” to create a great customer service experience.
- The entrepreneur/business owner sets the tone for the organization’s culture.
- Shift from sales to solutions and from transactions to relationships.
- Clearly communicate your client’s ROI as part of your brand message.
- Give customers reason to become raving fans.
“The experience you’re creating, how customers interact with you, how they’re left after interacting with your team, that is your brand in the marketplace.” — Patti Mara
Connect with Patti Mara:
Book: Up Solutions
Free Resource: pattimara.com/brandaide
Connect with Cheryl Hodgson: